Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Petition for spouses of Brits

3 posters

Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty E-Petition for spouses of Brits

Post  Elbe Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 am

Last edited by Khrissy3000 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

Elbe

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty E-Petition

Post  TLCLM Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Thank you for this link, I have sent it off to my husband and to all of his family and friends.

Good luck to you! Keep strong

Last edited by Khrissy3000 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty New rules

Post  BritCit Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm

What is really appalling is that as a British citizen I am not allowed to have my australian parents stay with me even though I can show they can be here without recourse to public funds..but someone who is say African and married to an Italian can live in the UK with their African parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters and cousins..

So a British citizen can't have their parents here with them, despite committing to no recourse to public funds, but a foreigner can be here with their entire extended family, WITH recourse to public funds. What.?!

Please please please, sign this petition and get as many people as you can to sign it and let's hold the govt accountable for how they have come up with here bizarre rules!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/36798

BritCit

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty More people need to know the absurdity

Post  alandamper Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 am

I have a Dutch friend. He is a doctor working in the NHS. His wife is from China. Her parents have a 5-year visitor visa because my friend is an EEA citizen not a British citizen.

EHCR Articles 8, 12 and 14. Discrimination against being British.

alandamper

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty More people need to know ....

Post  TLCLM Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:41 pm

So true, I think the average British person doesn't know that their human rights have been taken away. They do not know that they are second class citizens in the country they were born and raised in.

How can we let them know? Any suggestions?
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty Re: E-Petition for spouses of Brits

Post  BritCit Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm

We can let people know by making them aware as to how lax rules are for foreigners, whereas our govt is taking away our rights.

The only way to hold the govt accountable is to get 100,000 signatures so the MPs (you know, the people for whose second and third home mortgages we are paying for!) are held under scrutiny.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/36798

BritCit

Back to top Go down

E-Petition for spouses of Brits Empty Re: E-Petition for spouses of Brits

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down