Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 jobs needed

3 posters

Go down

2 jobs needed Empty 2 jobs needed

Post  maggsy Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 am

At the moment i am not earning enough to bring my Filipina wife to the UK.i am trying to get a part time job so my income is above £18600. if i do this will i need to provide bank statements for 6 months or 1 year?

maggsy

Back to top Go down

2 jobs needed Empty 2 jobs.....

Post  TLCLM Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 pm

may has found a way to screw everyone..... even with you doing the right thing to bring your family together and getting a second job you will now have to show the pay slips for the 2 jobs for 12 months. My husband is doing the same thing, we hope to see each other next summer .... fingers crossed, good luck to you and your family
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

2 jobs needed Empty 2 jobs

Post  maggsy Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

I have heard others say this,but others don't think so,how do you know it has to be 12months,who told you this? i'm also hoping to see my wife in March,i'm going over there,its the only way we can be together at the moment.i notice how May claims to have compassion on Gary McKinnon and his family,but has no concern for the thousands of familys she has hurt+is keeping apart.of course its all about the headlines with Gary Mckinnon. people are concerned about him+his family,but not the thousands that are affected by the silly new rules.

maggsy

Back to top Go down

2 jobs needed Empty Don't you wish you were French or German or, or, or 24 other nationalities who are EXEMPT

Post  alandamper Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

There are two points:

First, if you have been with the same employer for more than 6 months you can use the LOWEST monthly pay and multiply by 12 to get the annual income which must be above £18,600 OR if you've been with an employer for less than 6 months you can use the monthly pay at the time of your application multiplied by 12 to get an annual salary again it must exceed the £18,600. (Assuming there are no children to come here too).

Secondly you must show that you actually earned more than £18,600 in the last 12 months AND that you have paid it into your bank account.

If you were out of work for most of the last 12 months and at the date of application hadn't earned the £18,000 over that period BUT suddenly got the job of Home Secretary with her fat salary of £134,000 - you still wouldn't get the visa until you had worked for, er, 7 weeks - so not too bad for her then.

Alan

alandamper

Back to top Go down

2 jobs needed Empty Re: 2 jobs needed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down