Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this possibly work??

2 posters

Go down

Could this possibly work?? Empty Could this possibly work??

Post  Snowbird Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 am

Hello everyone.

I just had a idea I hadn't thought of, and I wanted to run it past all of you.

My UK citizen partner is ALSO an Irish citizen through her mother, who was born in Dublin. My partner has never lived in Ireland, but again, she can get an Irish passport because of her mother.

Could my partner apply using her Irish passport and get me an EEA family permit??

Snowbird

Back to top Go down

Could this possibly work?? Empty also

Post  Snowbird Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:33 pm

She's also willing to renounce her UK citizenship if that's what it takes.

Willing to give up her birthright to be with me. That's how much she loves me, and that's how desperate we are to be together at last.

May's rules are a sh*tstain on Britain.

Snowbird

Back to top Go down

Could this possibly work?? Empty Mother born in Ireland ...

Post  TLCLM Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi Snowbird,

If your partner's mother was born in Ireland then she can immigrate easier. I was quickly looking on the Home Office web site but couldn't see what I was looking for, I thought if someone's parent or grand-parent were born in the UK they could come over easier. Maybe May changed this too as I can no longer see this on the Home Office web site.

I also looked into renouncing my Canadian citizenship to join my husband but I don't think that works.

We have to hope and pray that we can make enough noise and get our stories heard and these rules get reversed, everyone tell anyone you can about the fact that this tory party has stripped away British born nationals human rights and that any EEU Citizen living in the UK has more rights and freedoms then a Brit, make this fact known
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

Could this possibly work?? Empty Re: Could this possibly work??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum