Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have any updates...

3 posters

Go down

Would you be willing to wear a t-shirt/polo shirt/tank top/hoodie as a form of campaigning?

Does anyone have any updates... Vote_lcap100%Does anyone have any updates... Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Does anyone have any updates... Vote_lcap0%Does anyone have any updates... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Does anyone have any updates... Vote_lcap0%Does anyone have any updates... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Does anyone have any updates... Empty Does anyone have any updates...

Post  Khrissy3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Hello everyone,

Over the last week I have been attacking the government on many government and non-government organisations. I have created a youtube account specifically for theis campaign, I have also re-released my orginal video, I have made the following changes/improvements to it:

-The text is now easier to read (black font, white background)
-I have added some extra images
-I have compared an EEA national to a British citizen, how these rules make us second class in our own country (Britain)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esh1BRQRMws&noredirect=1

How are you all? What have you been doing over the last week?

I hope you are all in the "fighting mode".

I have decided to get some t-shirts designed with the campaign logo on the front and on the back a special personal message/request (depending on your personal circumstances). How many men/women would be willing to wear a t-shirt to represent our "battle", how many children would be willing to wear a t-shirt to "ask for their mammy/daddy" to come home.

We have to attract the public, we have to get them thinking "what is this campaign and what is it all about"

If you have any ideas, then please do contact me at anytime of the day.

I will be happy to impliment them as best I can.

p.s. I will be working on my next video from next week, it will show how these rules have an even worse effect on women and children, who are being forced to become single mothers under these rules, how can this protect the "taxpayer".

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any updates... Empty Re: Does anyone have any updates...

Post  Ros Payne Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Thank you - great work. Smile

Ros Payne

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any updates... Empty British citizen.... second class citizen?

Post  TLCLM Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/18/high-value-fasttrack-passport-checks

Here is one more example of how EEU citizens will get priority treatment in the UK.

Apparently to have a family or to get better treatment in the UK you either have to be rich or be EEU

So am I suppose to be sorry I fell in love with a hard working, lower income Welsh man?

What is happening in this world? WHat is happening in the UK?
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any updates... Empty any updates?

Post  TLCLM Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 pm

I have had a rough couple of days. This fight for our family is a hard one. Very lonely, very depressing.

Logged onto all the usual sites this morning and nothing much is happening, no new comments on here, nothing much on MRN, doesn't look as though Cameron on David Letterman help our cause at all.

I did get a response finally from George Galloway, he asked for more information from me on my story so I replied back to him ysterday. If I hear back again I will let everyone know.

Galloway and Fiona MacTaggard (Slough) seems to be very simpathetic to our cause so anyone still fighting maybe send your family stories to them?

Good luck to anyone still there and hurting as I am Sad
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any updates... Empty Re: Does anyone have any updates...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum