Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 General Election

2 posters

Go down

Which political party will you vote for in the 2015 general election?

2015 General Election Vote_lcap100%2015 General Election Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
2015 General Election Vote_lcap0%2015 General Election Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

2015 General Election Empty 2015 General Election

Post  Khrissy3000 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Who will you vote for?

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2015 General Election Empty Who to vote for?

Post  TLCLM Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Obviously I am in Canada and I hope to be in the UK by 2015? I guess that is not up to me or my husband if we get to be together or not.... how sad is that?

My husband is so upset and is loosing faith in his country. When we met back in 2004 he use to be so proud to be British.... even more so to be Welsh and it is sad for a woman to watch the man she loves loose faith the way he has. He is working like a slave to try to bring in enough wage to satisfy Theresa May and her gang of dictators....but we are not close to the income level they have imposed.

Who to vote for hmmmmmmmmm that seems to be a trick questions. I know my husband would never vote Tory, none of his friends nor family will either after they have witnessed first hand the damge these rules have caused. Seeing our family hurt so bad and kept apart for who knows how long,no one we know will vote Tory party EVER.

We will have to wait an see what happens and which party steps up to the plate to SAVE British families that have NON-EU PARTNERS
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

2015 General Election Empty Conservatives need to be stripped of power

Post  Khrissy3000 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:43 am

All I can really say here is, never vote Conservative, they are all for the rich.

Liberal Democrats under Nick Clegg are "weak", over half of his party want him to step down, but he's too far up David Camerons a@$.

I know already who I will vote for, hopefully the current government will collapse before 2015, if they do, I will fall to my knees, kiss the bible and donate "£100" to unicef, Labour would not have implemented these kind of "draconian" rules that seperate the rich from the poor, why should a price tag be put on something as sacred as "love". I wonder what "GODS" views would be on this matter, if ever he could return to Earth, I wish it could be now.

Khrissy3000
Admin

Back to top Go down

2015 General Election Empty Striped of power ...

Post  TLCLM Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

Is there no way to force an election?

The current governement needs to be shown they cannot play God and play with people's lives the way they have.
They are not untouchable - is there a way to show them that?
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

2015 General Election Empty Public Anger...

Post  Khrissy3000 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

Toni,

Every British citizen has a problem with the current government, in fact many would like it to end "asap". The Lib Dem and Tory coalition is not well suited, they repel each other. Tories are for the rich, they will reduce taxation for the rich, cut benefits for the poor and basically divide society, but I never expected they would go as far as prevent families from being together.
I am a strong believer that the government will collapse before 2015, both parties want their leaders replaced, due to lack of leadership, they cannot run this country because they cannot agree on policies. People are suffering (elderly, children, low earner, unemployed, disabled), basically, everyone who doesn't earn £18,600, that seems to be the preferred salary nowadays.

Khrissy3000
Admin

Back to top Go down

2015 General Election Empty Re: 2015 General Election

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum