Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we can start to do

2 posters

Go down

What we can start to do Empty What we can start to do

Post  The_FIA Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello All,
I'm Chris and I run the Family Immigration Alliance blog.
I'm from the UK and started the blog after my New Zealander wife struggled to enter the UK under the previous system, and have been campaigning against the rule changes since the consultation closed last year.

Personal testimonies are critically important in this issue. Write to your MPs, send your stories/case studies to the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants, and post them on the FIA blog. The more well known it is how harshly people suffer under the rules and how many of us there are are, the better chance we have at overturning them.

I would suggest adding a testimonial page on this forum too, and a list of other sites and resources in the network of individuals, groups and organisations opposing the rules.

Feel free to email me with your stories, familyimmigrationalliance at gmail.com

Thanks.
Chris

P.S. I'll hyper link all this in 7 days when new users are permitted to Smile
The_FIA
The_FIA

http://familyimmigrationalliance.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What we can start to do Empty Thank You!!!

Post  Khrissy3000 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Chris,

Thank you for your input, It is much appreciated by everyone, I will be adding more and more to this website as the hours progress, I hope everyone can make this forum apart of their own individual campaign against these rules. I am contacting other organisations such as JCWI, MRN, Migrants Rights Scotland etc in order to join and get the word out there.

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum