Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protest March

3 posters

Go down

Protest March? ...

Protest March Vote_lcap100%Protest March Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
Protest March Vote_lcap0%Protest March Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Protest March Empty Protest March

Post  Khrissy3000 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm

If our "rights and freedoms" are continued to be unlawfully ignored and abused, we will be forced into holding a "protest march", I have contacted the Migrants Rights Network (MRN) and they told me that they intend to have another street rally at the end of this year/early next year.

I feel that a protest march, in the thousands, would be a good way to get media coverage, which would help our cause and embarrass the government. It's a win, win if you ask me.

Does everyone here feel willing to commit to such a thing?

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Protest March Empty Rally for our cause

Post  TLCLM Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi Chris,

Again I will back you and support you as much as I can from Canada. I wish I could afford to come there to march with you.
I will be talking to the press here about it so I will keep my ears and eyes open for when you have the dates, I will tell every news paper about it.

Thank you again for leading our cause and hopefully brining so many families back together.
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

Protest March Empty Global campaign vs Theresa May

Post  Khrissy3000 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:36 am

Toni,

The fact that you are in Canada and willing to support this extremely important cause is much more beneficial to me, it shows that this campaign is international.
What we really need is to expand our member database on this forum, from the current 22, to 1000, I have people recommending this page and doing a really good job as well, it is important we raise awareness, as much as we can.
We must also contact our local and national media, if we can get this in the paper, it would be a great weapon to use against the government, I have been forwarding many messages to my local media in the hopes of getting the message out there, I really don't think the public are aware of the actual damage that these rules will do, anyone can fall in love at any time, it just happens, but the government seem to think they can make the choice for us "this is a country that wishes to make sham marriages a criminal offence", "yet it seems genuine marriages are being punished as well"

Khrissy3000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Protest March Empty I'm up for it...!

Post  Assi10 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 am

I am up for marching for "us" to be together with our loved ones...!

Name the date/ location and I will be there...! I love you

Assi10

Back to top Go down

Protest March Empty Campaigning with a twist...

Post  Khrissy3000 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 am

I have an idea how we can have a positive campaign without the need for 1000's of people, it will indeed get the attention of the media, it will draw out the 1000's of supporters and should really it has a fancy dress element, banners on tall buildings. Any more idea's would be great, a user reccommended dressing up in wedding attire with a broken heart in our hands, I like that idea.

Remember Fathers for justice, dressed as superheroes, it got the media interested, lol

Khrissy3000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Protest March Empty Re: Protest March

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum