Unite Families - Fight For Love (UFFFL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Families Together - UFFFL

2 posters

Go down

Keep Families Together - UFFFL Empty Keep Families Together - UFFFL

Post  Khrissy3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Please view this video as many times as possible, it is an updated version of the original.

-easier to read
-additional pictures
-extra information.

My next video will outline how these rules are even worse for women and children.

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Keep Families Together - UFFFL Empty new video

Post  TLCLM Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am

Hey Chris - Keep up the GREAT work!!

Let me know if you need anything specific for "interviews" from kids. I have already talked to my kids and my youngest - my 12 year old son that has grown up with no father figure except Craig, my husband in Wales.... the husband that cannot have his family with him because of May and her gang of dictators, these people that have brought a 12 year old boy to tears because he just wants to see his dad ..... anyway, my son got very emotional and said he will help in anyway he can. But I don't know what you want, what kind of questions do you wants asked? I don't want to waste your time by sending you a video that is all wrong for the direction of your video.

I have been on all the newspaper sites, the immigration forums posting comments like this:

"is there hope for Non-EEU families in theUK

I am a Canadian woman married to a Welsh man. You can read more of our family story here: http://familyimmigrationalliance.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/tonis-story/

In Wales the annual salary is just over 13,000, my husband makes just under 13,000. He is slaving at work only to try to bring his family to join him because of these new immigration rules. Yet if my husband was say Spanish and living in Wales he could bring me over with no financial or housing requirements. Do the people of Britian know that a EEU citizen living in the UK has more human rights than a British born citizen?
Please watch this video, it is made by UFFFL, an organization created to help fight the new immigration requirements to bring your family to the UK.

https://youtu.be/esh1BRQRMws

Good luck to anyone suffering through this heart ache"

Hope that draws attention to your videos and this web site. I will continue doing this every day and every new web site I find.

We all have to fight for our families now so lets do all we can every day, our families, our love and our future family life depends on it. I am fighting to the death because without my husband, without our future together I have no reason to live. I've said it before and will say it again, they are messing with people's LIVES here. This is legally wrong and morally wrong. How dare they do this to innocent, hard working, tax paying families. These "lower income" families are the very back bone of every nation.... especially Britian as they paved the way to modern society. These "lower income" families are the one's that get up every day and do sh*t paid back breaking work that no one else wants to do yet they do it to bring in the little pay cheque they get each week. This is the pay back they get for all their hard work, they get treated like a second class citizen from their very own country's leaders? They get their chance at a "happily ever after" squashed only because they don't make the threshold of 18,600 +..... INSAIN!!!! Let's unite and take away their power, they only have this power because the people of Britian voted them in.... TAKE THE POWER AWAY! Only the people of Britian can do this, please do, as quick as you can before they further take away the people of Britian's rights when they change the Charter of Human Right's. That is their next plan so we must act quick people!!
TLCLM
TLCLM

Back to top Go down

Keep Families Together - UFFFL Empty “First they came for the migrants...

Post  vmeste Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 am

“First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”

A famous statement attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.
Maybe you can use this quote or rephrase it, Christopher, in one of your video, trying to win people who think they are not affected by these rules, because potentially it could be anyone with low earnings, someone’s children, grand children, parents who has a second chance and find a non EU partner, friends, anyone...I really hope British people will wake up and will see how their government torture their citizens by reaping families apart.

vmeste

Back to top Go down

Keep Families Together - UFFFL Empty Big thank you...

Post  Khrissy3000 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 am

Vmeste,

That is an excellent idea, maybe I will read out a version suitable to our cause, I will modify my voice to make it sound evil, I will title the video as "Nazi Britain - A Conservatives Dream"

I appreciate your ideas.

I am a true activist, I will parade the streets, I will climb buildings and scream against fascists in government, I will hang banners in protest and promote my campaign in fashion, in public. But I will never stop fighting, I will never surrender, until I'm with the one I love.

Khrissy3000
Admin

https://ufffl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Keep Families Together - UFFFL Empty Re: Keep Families Together - UFFFL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum